Summer Styling | OUT WITH ME


   Summer is finally here! You might remember my last (and only) fashion post from last summer and wonder "Are the sun and a walk in the park mandatory for her to document her fashion choices?" Well yes, they are. Why? I don't know, but we'll roll with it.
   Now that the temperatures are constantly rising, I thought a walk in the park would be the perfect way to unwind and soak up the summery atmosphere that I crave all year long. As my passion for fashion (wop) has seriously increased during the past few months due to amazing fashion inspiration sources - such as this babe - why not take the opportunity and share one of my favorites way to dress for a nice hot day? 


   For the top part, I choose this flowy printed crop top to give the outfit some life and color.
   The necklace is part of a three layers one that I picked up a few weeks ago and weights down the top just a little bit, while still keeping it fairly neutral with the rusted shade of silver.


   These black denim shorts are the best way to dress down any outfit and make it look younger and more casual. The material looks rough but it's super soft and stretchy, so getting in and out of them is really comfortable.
   I added a big belt to emphasise the waist and to toughen the outfit a bit more.


  This hat is probably my most loved summer accessory at the moment as it makes even the plainest of outfits look more evolved and interesting. It also keeps my head protected from the powerful sun rays, so it's all good!


   I whacked on a fairly neutral pair of shoes, so the attention would stay on the top part. These classic white sneakers are really comfortable and summery. However, I wear them all year round as they just scream relaxed to me.


   As for the surroundings, this park makes a perfect place to just chill out, breathe some fresh air and spend your day completely worry-free.


 

8 comments:

  1. this is such a cute outfit, love the hat and the necklace!
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this, perfect summer look!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER cute outfit girl! I love my white converse. I feel like I can wear them with just about anything it will look cute. xoxo

    www.midwesternmamalove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they are such a versatile piece! I love them!

      Delete
  4. Love the hat and top. Looking good.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how amazing those shorts look on you! As if they were made for you! :)

    http://livialinette.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete