ROME | Photo Diary


Last month I was lucky enough to take a trip to Italy and visit Rome for the first time. I thought I would share the highlights of the trip through some photographs I took while walking the streets of this beautiful city.

I managed to visit some of the well-known monuments and buildings such as The Colosseum, Trajan's Column, St. Peter's Basilica or The Pantheon and feel the history floating in the air. However, I was equally impressed by the hilly streets, delicious ice-cream and lasagna and the amount of scooters, cats and umbrella pine trees.

The weather was great, perhaps a bit too warm and humid for September but it made for three amazing walking days around the city. That's why I would highly suggest going there in the early spring or autumn as the summer weather gets unbearable.

Overall, it was a wonderful experience and I can honestly declare that I would love to go back some time soon to feel the ancient yet busy vibe and walk those paved streets with a camera in my hand. Enjoy!


















1 comment:

  1. Fantastic views!

    http://thinkgreenlivepinkfeelblue.blogspot.com.es/#_=_

    ReplyDelete