Stubborn Skin? | La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo +


   Of course there is no magic cure for acne, as everyone tends to say, but there sure are a few magic products which can significantly improve the quality of the skin and keep some of the spots at bay. One for those products is La Roche Posay's Effaclar Duo +, if not the queen herself.

   This is one of the few products which managed to calm down my angry skin when it goes crazy. It has a creamy-gel consistency and smells like all the other LRP creams, contains salicylic acid among other anti-inflammatory and antibacterial ingredients as well an active ingredient which is meant to heal post-acne scars.


 I apply it on my face every night after cleansing, exfoliating and using my serum as the last step of my routine and I avoid using it in the morning because unfortunately it contains silicones and my foundation doesn't react well to that.

  It does a great job at getting rid of those small bumps under the skin that usually form in the T-zone and even helps bigger breakouts calm down. As for the scar removing properties, all I can say is that my routine already contains lots of scar removing products so I can put my finger on what has the biggest impact but my scars are healing fast and that's what matters. I'm pretty sure this product helps with the process as well.

 I've been using this for over a year now and I can declare that I'm afraid to stop using it as it has been such a saviour for my skin and it's become such a staple skincare product in my routine.

   It retails for around £10 in any local drugstore or pharmacy and I suggest you give it a try if you're looking for quick and effective acne solutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment