Stay-In-Place Eyebrows | Aqua Brow from MUFE


  I will start by saying that I love Sephora employees for being so knowledgeable and so eager to help. A few summers ago I went in there thinking that I need a super resistant brow product that will serve me well for when I go in vacation. And yes, I do wear makeup when I swim, sorry if that creeps you out but my hyperpigmentation needs coverage and my brows need a bit of help no matter what the circumstances are. I shared my expectations with this really nice girl who worked there and the solution came faster than I had thought: MUFE Aqua Brow Waterproof Corrector!


  As you can see, this is a pretty unique product and may seem a bit gimmicky but I have to tell you, it works wonders for sad brows. It does take a little bit longer than using your average brow pencil but the results are worth it! The packaging is so small and cute and travel-friendly and the shades are on point. There are 7 of them available and you are definitely prone to finding the perfect match for you. I have the shade 25 Ash which is a medium brown with more of a greyish undertone. It has this weird creamy-gel consistency and you only a need a very small amount! So be careful because it's super pigmented and you can end up looking like Helga (Hey Arnold), which is not desirable.

  I think the best way to use this is to squeeze a tiny bit on the back of your hand and dip a small angled brush in there. Take most of the product off the brush before applying it to your brows. You can always pick that product up again and keep adding but you can't really remove it after it's on your brows so be careful. Less is definitely more with this guy! Having a good spooley at hand is always recommended if you dig a more natural looking brow, no matter what product you use!

 This thing sets like nobody's business! After that, you don't really need a brow gel unless you have super unruly brows. I find I can get away without using one and that's a plus in my book! It's waterproof and transfer resistant. Trust me, I tested it plenty of times and it didn't budge one bit. It's definitely the way to go when you have a long day ahead of you or you live in a very humid environment.

  You can get your hands on it at any MUFE counter for about £13-16 which is not very cheap but it lasted me for a about 1 year and a half and I've been using it daily. Definitely one that you need to throw out because you've had it for too long not because it's empty! Give it a try and let me know if you would replace it with your quickly-running-out eyebrow pencil! I know I did.