Hiking, Sweet Escape | Photo Diary


   The city I was born in was located in a mountainous region so I grew up going hiking every weekend. I didn't appreciate the nature and the beautiful sights back then, but since I've moved, I find myself missing that feeling.
   Last weekend, me and my friends decided to escape the crowded city and visit some old friends, the mountains. Out there, it's easier to hear yourself thinking, breathe the fresh air and reconnect with your inner self. It was an incredible day and I feel privileged to have been there.
   Here is our day in pictures. How do you unwind when you feel overwhelmed?













17 comments:

  1. I love your photo diary! What a beautiful hike! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos the scenery is absolutely stunning!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks amazing! I recently got into hiking and would love to do a hike in your town :B

    www.deasynoel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really breathtaking, indeed! Come and visit, haha! x

      Delete
  4. wow. those views are insane. i find hiking quite therapeutic if that makes sense. i feel so much better about myself when i get the chance to hike.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. It's an amazing mind-body exercise and overall just great! x

      Delete
  5. it looks so lovely, your photography is really nice!

    avec danielle | new post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heeei,ce bloggg dragut ai omg. Poate trebuia sa vb in engleza ooops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prima data eram "hmm..?" cand am vazut comentariul in romana si apoi am strigat "Adaa!" cand ti-am citit numele! Hehe! M-ai gasit :D Mersiii!!

      Delete
  7. Nice photo diary! What a lovely place! :)

    xoxo,
    http://alittlefashionsocialite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looooove your pictures! Makes me realize I really need to go somewhere and have some fresh air this weekend :).

    x Hannah
    theadventurouslifestylelab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures of the hike, Maria :)

    thebhardwajlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos! Hiking is one of my favorite things to do, and this looks like a place I would really enjoy.

    Also really love your hat! Adorable :)

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a wonderful place, indeed! Haha thank you! x

      Delete